Developed Barnabas Health’s external, internal and mobile websites using Oxcyon’s Centralpoint CMS, custom development using jQuery and SQL. Also worked with .Net and ASP, PHP and MS SQL Server. One of the big benefits I brought to their front-end database was incorporating Google Maps and direction capabilities right into the website.
- BarnabasHealth.org – Used JQuery and the Google Maps API to add mapping and directional information to the Barnabas Health website. Since the website didn’t have a database back-end, created an easy to modify XML file to store the hospital information.
- m.BarnabasHealth.org – Developed the mobile version of the Barnabas Health website that contained key information, such as doctor search, hospital listings and key services. Developed using the Central Point CMS with JQuery, JQuery Mobile and the Google Maps API. Along with the mapping functionality, it also a person to get directions based on their location or by typing in a specific location.
- Barnabas Health Medical Group website – (www.barnabashealthmedicalgroup.org) this site has just gone live. It includes physician search, mapping and directions using Google Maps API. Worked closely on the design and. introduced the use of mega-menus. Using Fireworks, modified many of the graphics to enhance the design of the website. Used JQuery and CSS to enhance the design and user experience.
- Routinely had to create small PHP programs to process data contained in CSV files in order to upload into the database. This was a huge time saver since previously they had to do this manually.
- Added Re-Captcha to many forms. Added dynamic validation using JQuery Validator and ASP Version of Re-Captcha onto their “static” sites. Went beyond the original requirements to redesign the forms to be more user friendly and a cleaner design using CSS. Fields that did not pass validation were highlighted in red and included a red error message beneath the field to tell the user what the error was.